Foreclosure Help

If you have missed a mortgage payment or two, you may have received a notice of foreclosure from your mortgage company. Here are some organizations that can help you.  If you would like to sell, please feel free to contact me for more information.

Behind on Your Mortgage?

Here are some organizations that can help:

MN Home Ownership Ctr.
Free foreclosure consulting
1000 Payne Ave #200
St. Paul 55310

Lutheran Social Services
Free foreclosure consulting
MN State Atty. General

Five Ways to Spot a 

Loan Modification Scam

If you are behind on your mortgage, you may have been contacted by  company offering to help. Here are five red flags to be aware of. The full article is at As a real estate agent, we will not need any personal information to provide you with a market analysis.
  1. Be aware of any company that guarantees a loan modification or way to stop your foreclosure.
  2. Nobody should have to pay for help with their mortgage situation.
  3. Be aware of companies trying to resemble or represent themselves as government agencies.
  4. Be aware of any company that asks you to sign a quit claim deed or release of information.
  5. Do not share personal information with any third party that contacts you first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment